Lindsay Trimble

Lindsay Trimble, known as LT to many of her friends, is an elite DH mountain bike racer. Riding mainly on the North Shore of Vancouver, she lives and works in Burnaby, BC and is on her bike any chance she gets. This season she will be competing in Canada Cups, BC Cups, Canadian National Championships, and the Oregon Enduro Series with the support of Rocky Mountain Bikes and the Bryson Racing Clan. Check in for updates on rides, races and results throughout the season!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Winter XC


It's the new year, it's 3 degrees, it's raining... it's time to ride some xc. I'm so stoked to have my brand new Rocky Mountain Element in my bike room. It just arrived last week and I'm such a lucky girl, Santa brought me xc shuttle rides for christmas day. I can't wait to get in a few more rides on the shore and Burke to tell you how much I'm loving the new ride.
Many thanks to my good friends Terry Brown and Dan Webster for making this website so pretty, and for reminding me to update my site all summer (which I already know Dan will do). Hopefully I'll have some new video of me out on my Element to post on here soon. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment