Lindsay Trimble

Lindsay Trimble, known as LT to many of her friends, is an elite DH mountain bike racer. Riding mainly on the North Shore of Vancouver, she lives and works in Burnaby, BC and is on her bike any chance she gets. This season she will be competing in Canada Cups, BC Cups, Canadian National Championships, and the Oregon Enduro Series with the support of Rocky Mountain Bikes and the Bryson Racing Clan. Check in for updates on rides, races and results throughout the season!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday afternoon favourites.

I'm pretty lucky to have a career that affords me the ability to ride my bikes as much as I do. Three days a week I finish work around 1 pm, ride my road bike home, and then hop on my xc bike for a spin while most people still have a few more hours to put in at the office.

Today I left work at noon and headed out to Belcarra for a ride. Something about the fact that it was finally sunny and warm, or maybe that it was a Friday, whatever it was, it felt really good to be in the forest. Belcarra is a neat place to ride because there's trails pretty much everywhere, you can get from the top to the bottom at least 30 different ways, but they're all really fun, and there's lots of big rock faces to ride down... my favourite.

Here are a few shots from my afternoon.






No comments:

Post a Comment